As much as we want to only spend once on the stuff in our homes, we will eventually need to replace a few things as time passes by. Often, what we need to replace are the ones that do very important jobs protecting our houses, such as our gutters. But how do we know when it’s time to replace our gutters?
Here are a few things you need to watch out for:
- Sagging. Gutters pull away from the rest of the house because they have become too heavy and are not functioning properly.
- Water Damage. This looks like peeling paint, mildew, rotting fascia, and water stains.
- Rust. If you see orange areas around your gutters, your gutters might already be rusting.
- Cracks. Small cracks will grow over time, while big cracks keep your gutters from properly working.
- Water Around the Foundation. This means your gutter isn’t directing the water from your house’s foundation.
A homeowner in Nashville was dealing with several of these problems. Let’s find out what happened.
Full Gutter Replacement for Nashville Homeowner
A Nashville homeowner reached out to us because their gutters were no longer functioning well. These gutters would not drain properly, kept on overflowing, and clogged often. In the long run, this would have led to more damage to their home, from the foundation to the siding.
After taking a closer look, we discovered that their gutters are already quite outdated. They were long overdue for a replacement! To resolve the issues they were experiencing, we would need to do a full gutter replacement.
Our team installed 6” K Style Gutters and Downspouts, as well as EZ Lock Gutter Guards. We made sure that the downspouts were in the best, unobstructed locations to efficiently direct water away from the house.
For the horizontal gutters, the job involved a lot of cutting, notching, snapping, riveting, and caulking to make sure they would function to the best of their capabilities. And with the gutter guards in place, maintenance will be a breeze.
The entire project took one day. Their home is now protected from all sorts of expensive damage thanks to the newly installed gutters.
Are your gutters outdated? Our specialized workforce can handle it! Keep your gutters (and your home) in good condition. Give us a call, and we will send out our fully-trained team to resolve any issue you are experiencing. For the best gutter systems AND the best services, contact Simply Gutters TN by calling 615-878-4061 today.